Friday, February 20, 2015

Friends Friday

In my little corner of the internet, I want us all to be friends. So let's take this chance to get to know each other a little bit better.

{image}



What is your favorite cold weather accessory: I have recently discovered my love for knit hats. I have one with an extra-large pom on it, and I cannot stop wearing it.

Highlight of your week: We had Waffle House catered to work last night for dinner. They were cooking waffles and hash browns in our office. It was wonderful. It's the little things during tax season you guys.

I would pack a bag and leave for: Barcelona. In a second.

Oscar nominated movie you're dying to see before Sunday: Foxcatcher - It's supposed to be a career altering performance for both Steve Carell and Channing Tatum

Weekend cocktail of choice: Gin with grapefruit juice and a fresh basil leaf. Smile, there is gin.

Now you're turn! Copy the questions below into the comments and tell me about yourself! I can't wait to get to know each of you guys better.

What is your favorite cold weather accessory:
Highlight of your week:
I would pack a bag and leave for ______:
Oscar nominated movie you're dying to see before Sunday:
Weekend cocktail of choice:

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I love this post! I also love your highlight this week -- who doesn't love breakfast for dinner!? Sounds like a good way to get through the tax season. Here are my answers:

    What is your favorite cold weather accessory // I love layering. Right now, in North Carolina it's cold and I've been wearing tons of wool socks, flannels and when I take Maverick on a walk I cannot leave without my leather gloves.

    Highlight of your week // I went out to dinner with our friends Chris and Sarah (Sarah is visiting from Indiana and I love when she is in town … It’s always fun to hang out with her!) although it was freezing outside we could see the ocean from the inside and it was beautiful. I love living near the beach.

    I would pack a bag and leave for // San Diego! Grant is still there training and I would love to see him. If I headed there too, I could also see some of the best girlfriends ever (Amelia and Claire!) and enjoy the warm weather.

    Oscar nominated movie you're dying to see before Sunday // Wild. This film looks powerful and moving and how could you not love it ... Reese Witherspoon is the leading actress.

    Weekend cocktail of choice // I love a good Moscow Mule.

    Happy weekend!

    Andrea
    www.sincerelyandrea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you! Warm weather sounds wonderful right about now. I'm so sick of this cold!!

      Delete
  2. Hi sweet Jenn,

    First off - I LOVE this post and I LOVE that I am getting to know YOU in every crack and cranny of your life!!! I AM SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED!

    SO....the answers to your questions to get to know ME better -

    What is your favorite cold weather accessory: My classic long floor length navy blue winter wool coat that I bought many, many years ago in England - it is warm, it is classic and it is a piece of family that have and do still live there - memories come flooding in whenever I put it on. LOVE!
    Highlight of your week: The Flourish Day Retreat at Passion with YOU and Cindi and all the other women who are so hungry and thirsty to know God better and to know women and each other better! Real life authentic stories inside the bigger story of God - is there anything better?!?
    I would pack a bag and leave for Italy in a second! To go to Italy has been on my "bucket list" for a VERY long time - the food, the people, the country, the culture, the history and THE CHURCHES - I want to experience it ALL!
    Oscar nominated movie you're dying to see before Sunday: The Theory of Everything - Love the line "Where there is Life there is Hope" and "Love is Everything"....Hope and Love - these two themes of love and hope with never giving up is what life is all about!
    Weekend cocktail of choice: Let's get real here - being a child of an alcoholic and against everything in my core to ever become one and did...six years of living a life sober is the BEST thing that has EVER happened to me - God came down and rescued ME...so today - my weekend cocktail of choice in the winter would be a LARGE mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top and marshmallows on top of that! And my choice in the summer would be a LARGE glass of freshly squeezed lemonade with LOTS of ice!

    Love your heart Jenn - love everything about you!

    You inspire and encourage me in amazing ways!

    Love you - HAPPY SUNDAY!

    Cathy xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete