Monday, March 2, 2015

Welcome To March Blogness!

{image}

Welcome to March Blogness friends! Over the next three weeks, while I'm in the height of tax season, many of my friends, and fellow bloggers, are going to be showing up here to share with you while I'm hustling to finish this tax season in victory.

I'm so excited for you to get to meet so many of my dear friends over the next three weeks, and I'll still be popping in from time to time to share a post or two.  These friends of mine are all incredible writers and incredible women, and I think you're going to love each and every one of them.

Some women are opening up about the truth about their square lives, some are sharing the honest struggles of being a twenty-something, some are going to talk about books they love. All of them are going to encourage you, and I hope you will love on them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment