Monday, January 12, 2015

January Must Haves

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but here it's officially cold. With winter being in full swing, here are the five things I definitely need to survive January!



St. Ives Moisturizer // The weather this time of year just sucks all the moisture out of my skin, which is not only super uncomfortable, but ends up making me look like I'm peeling from a sunburn in the middle of the winter. I lather this moisturizer on twice a day. Even doing that, this tub is giant and will last you for at least a year!

Cozy Slippers // Y'all, I drive to and from work in my slippers. I take Luna out in my slippers. I have even gone out to dinner in my slippers. Basically I live in my slippers. Which is way a hard-sole is a must for slippers in my household. These slippers from Target are reasonably priced and super comfy!

Barbour Beadnell // Tyler surprised me with this coat for Christmas! And it's just as perfect as I had dreamt it would be - lightweight, but super warm. Plus, the wax coat on the jacket makes it water resistant. It's a little casual for work sometimes, but I wear it any chance I get.

Lemon Zinger Tea // Get in your car. Go to the store. Buy this tea. You'll thank me later. I'll go ahead and warn you, incase your like me and don't fully read the box, the tea is red. It scared me to death the first time! It's red because of the hibiscus, which blends so well with the lemon. You might also want to pick up some honey while you're at the store!

Everyday I'm Hustlin' Mug // Sissy got me this mug for Christmas and I have been drinking my tea, hot chocolate, and coffee out of it ever since. When it gets cold outside, I have a hard time drinking cold beverages, so I'm always on the look out for cute mugs.

What items must you have to survive January?

No comments:

Post a Comment