Friday, January 30, 2015

Friends Friday

In my little corner of the internet, I want us all to be friends. So let's take this chance to get to know each other a little bit better.


What song do you currently have on repeat: Ellie Goulding "Love Me Like You Do"

What is one chore/errand you're putting off: You guys, I haven't gone to the dry cleaner in literally months. I just keep dryel-ing all my dry clean only clothes and hoping for the best. But it's time.

One thing you never leave home without: This planner. I cannot function without it.

One blog you check everyday: History in High Heels - I just found Ashley's blog on pinterst. She has the cutest apartment, and the coolest life! She's a PHD student, and just left for 7 months abroad in Florence, Italy.

Book you're currently reading: I just started reading Gone Girl, and I am hooked. While I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't read this book, if you're like me and haven't read it yet, go buy it and start reading, and then tweet me so we can chat about it!

Now you're turn! Copy the questions below into the comments and tell me about yourself! I can't wait to get to know each of you guys better.

What song do you currently have on repeat:
What is one chore/errand you're putting off:
One thing you never leave home without:
One blog you check everyday:
Book you're currently reading:



No comments:

Post a Comment